Title: Every Song’s About You
Author: Girl A
Pairing: Andrew Garfield/Jesse Eisenberg
Rating: PG-13, Parts 1-11; NC-17, parts 12-Epilogue
Warnings: physical violence (not that graphic), language buttsex
Summary: Jesse had never expected to be showered with attention and mix CDs and arduous glances and breathy, eloquent compliments in foreign accents precluding kisses in aisles of books. Andrew had never expected that one mistake could ruin everything.
The Playlists: Simple Songs with Pretty Words (download), If Someone Like You Found Someone Like Me (download), I Adore the Way Your Mouth Moves (download), A [CD of] Song[s] For You (download), You Never Let Me Down Before (download)
Background Info: Andrew, Carey, & Keira - Andrew & Carey (1) - Emma, Jesse, & Woody (1) - Emma, Jesse, & Woody (2) - Jesse & Justin -Andrew, Joe, & Justin (1) - Andrew, Joe, & Justin (2) - Armie & Jesse - Brenda, Jesse, & Rooney - Andrew & Carey (2) - Andrew & Carey (3) -
- The title is taken from a lyric in Alex Day’s song “Hearts” off his album Parrot Stories
- Many, many familiar faces will be popping up, especially Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Justin Timberlake, Joe Mazzello, Armie Hammer, and Carey Mulligan.
- I don’t have my fics beta’d so feel free to let me know about any typos or inconsistencies. And as always, comments/criticism are welcome in my askbox.
- I have so, so much gratitude toward everyone who suggested music to me and gave me advice when I asked for it, particularly a couple of wonderful, amazing, and beautiful grey face anons, along with Ariana, bicknellhill, Annie, Becky, and Ayanna - the mixtapes would have been atrocious without these wonderful girls! Also, thanks to James, Alyssa, and Nicole for being some of the most magnificently supportive people in terms of my fanfiction/obsession with this fandom. If you aren’t following them, then you should, because I am totally in love with all of them.
- This began as a submission for the TSN-a-Thon for Team Gluttony.
Status: Finished. 159 pages (95,000+ words! wow I have no life) in a Word document.
One last note…
This fic was finished on 9 September 2011 after over two months of labouring away. Thank you so much to everyone who has read it and who may continue to read it. I really love you all.
-Girl A xx